“I wish you a very happy and sweet birthday.
May you have a sweet and joyful life ahead.
I love you, my love, my mother.” “I wish you a year full of life, happiness, and love.”
How do I say happy birthday to my mom?
Have a fabulous birthday, Mom. To me, you are the world’s most loving mother. Happy birthday, once again, and may the Lord let your heart to always overflow with happiness. Wishing the happiest and most amazing birthday to my wonderful Mother, who I consider to be the best mother in the world.
What do you write inside a birthday card?
Casual, short birthday messages are always a nice touch
- I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!
- Enjoy your special day.
- Have the best birthday ever!
- Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it’s happy.
- The day is all yours — have fun!
- Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything happy.
What do I write in a birthday card UK?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day.
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”