Here’s how to respond
- Thank you! I really appreciate the feedback.
- That’s so good to hear! I’m glad [it turned out well/you were pleased with the end result/our hard work paid off].
- Thank you!
How do you thank someone who appreciates your work?
Express your gratitude.
Any time you receive a compliment, reply with “Thank you.” It’s a simple, but powerful phrase. The person bestowing the compliment will be most receptive to a humble response. Say something like, “Thank you, that’s very kind of you,” or “Thank you, I appreciate the compliment.”
How do you thank someone for their support?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you say thank you for appreciation mail?
Go to your boss’s office immediately upon receiving the email and tell her that you appreciate the compliment. You could say, Don’t go overboard, but make it clear that you like your job and that you value the relationship you have with your boss. Example: Thank you very much for your email.
How do you say thanks when someone compliments you?
If someone compliments you and you’re not sure how to respond, try just saying, “Thank you,” or “Thanks, I appreciate that!” Smile and make eye contact with the person when you thank them so they’ll know you’re being sincere.